Friday, December 19, 2008

WHO WEARS BOOTS AND A SUIT OF RED?

SANTA WEARS BOOTS AND A SUIT OF RED!



Well most of the time, anyway. Despite only working one day a year, it takes its toll on the big guy. I mean seriously, all that flying around can REALLY put a strain on your feet. Or maybe that's the whole obesity thing. Who knows? And honestly, who really cares? Calling me heartless, are you? Well then, let's see if this will change your minds!



Isn't that positively delightful? The batteries are apparently dying or something, because that background music....yeeesh. Makes it even more amusing though, don't you think? And the creepy melty voice when you click him off? A++!

This Santa has been in our house scaring the crap out of my little sister for years. Not surprising that this only further fuels my love for him. We oh-so-cleverly refer to him as 'Oh My Feet', and he just makes me happy. Weird? Check. Festive? Check. Bound to creep out a bunch of people? Check!

OH MY FEET IS PERFECTION.

No comments: